ImmunoFLOW is an easy-to-use, visually interpreted, and rapid test. It require no special equipment. ImmunoFLOW is ideal for:
- Situations where rapid patient results are important
- Small and medium-sized hospitals
- Group practice office laboratories
- Anywhere that instrumentation may be difficult
- High humidity environments that may affect lateral flow method results
- Areas where refrigeration storage is limited
The ImmunoFLOW platform can simultaneously detect two antigens/analytes, measuring either specific IgM or IgG. The platform provides an easy system to add additional tests because only a purified antigen(s) is required. Other reagents and the cassette device does not require additional development. In most cases the kit can be stored by the user at ambient/room temperature for several months and used in humid environments without affecting performance. GenBio can provide OEM development and manufacturing using this uniquely designed platform.